A2A feature on Victor Ojakian as heard on KCBS Radio:
A2A Founder Jeff Bell talks with Victor Ojakian about his son’s suicide and the Ojakian family’s subsequent efforts to create and promote suicide-prevention resources.
The following links are important suicide-prevention resources the Ojakians recommend:
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 800-273-8255 (T-A-L-K)
- San Francisco Suicide Prevention 24 hour crisis line – 415-781-0500
- Reach Out: On line support for youth
- The Trevor Project: Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention for LGBTQ Youth Trevor Lifeline – 866-488-7386
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention – Greater San Francisco Bay Area